It is vital that you follow the correct procedures when appealing an individual result, request to have a final subject grade condoned, or applying for a supplementary assessment.
By not following the correct procedures as set out in the BMH 2016 Student Rulebook you run the risk of:
- wasting time
- missing deadlines
- applying for the incorrect intervention.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with BMHs policies and procedures regarding:
- appealing an individual result
- requesting to have a final subject grade condoned
- applying for a supplementary assessment
- the time frames and eligibility requirements of each.